Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Had to read this one twice :D

This has to be my favorite political meme ever.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-23-2024, 07:12 PM)revswirl Wrote: This has to be my favorite political meme ever.

I smell clams, why do I smell clams?

Smile

She's from the old TV show "I've Got a Secret". . . .

"" My name is: K_____ H_____ ""

From another old TV show "What's My Line". . . .

"" I'm ____ _________ of the U_____ S_____ ""

Guess the correct answers!!  Cool 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Had to laugh, i love it.

The sad thing is, we all have watched this world desend into madness. We can see this IRL constantly.

(09-23-2024, 07:17 PM)MykeNukem Wrote:
(09-23-2024, 07:12 PM)revswirl Wrote: This has to be my favorite political meme ever.

I smell clams, why do I smell clams?

Fortunately, the dirty Cunt smell dies out around 11-6 in these parts. I don’t believe they can recoup the needed cheat necessary in this cycle. If they do — I’m really curious to see the (People like me) response……

I think it's funny how the Harris campaign is running as if they aren't in the White House and they're trying to get Trump out. It's fascinating how well it's working. Not sure if the facade will be maintained long enough for Forgotten Forty voters. I feel as if Harris will end up having Palin Syndrome, i.e. the amount of times she speaks is an inverse proportion to the likelihood Independent voters will support her.

(09-23-2024, 11:45 PM)revswirl Wrote: I think it's funny how the Harris campaign is running as if they aren't in the White House and they're trying to get Trump out. It's fascinating how well it's working. Not sure if the facade will be maintained long enough for Forgotten Forty voters. I feel as if Harris will end up having Palin Syndrome, i.e. the amount of times she speaks is an inverse proportion to the likelihood Independent voters will support her.

I notice that a lot of politicians play that angle, I see it locally here in my state. Long time office holders run campaign ads that make it sound like....

"If we are given the chance"

"When I get in office....xyz"

"Stick it to those ruining your life, elect me!!!!"

All literally being puked out by some several term loser. It only works because people are so damn stupid.

Apparently vote her in as president?
God help us all !