Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Trump taking this seriously?

It seems pretty obvious at this point to many that follow politics pretty closely, especially those that delve into non MSM sources.

Trump has a huge target on his back, not just a metaphorical one when it comes to the constant criticism and hit pieces.

But an actual one. After 2(at least) brazen attempts on his life, one of which resulted in bystander casualties. Now we are getting news that there are several groups actively, supposedly, engaged in possible further attempts. Some of which are said to be international groups. I'm not all that positive that at some point one of these isn't going to be successful, god forbid.

Everyone is making jokes, even he's tossing some around, still going out to rally's and still doing appearances. I get it, you have to soldier on, but this thing is huge, it runs deep. I wouldn't doubt at some point they will get someone close, real close(SS) to seal the deal if they have to.

I've tried to tell people, they win either way, they always win, even with success and the fallout, they will get their excuse to go full press on their authoritarian agenda.

Should Trump be taking this more seriously? Like Pope in a box shit?

He might very well be the most targeted man on the face of the earth right now, you'd have a hard to arguing against that statement.

Messages In This Thread
Is Trump taking this seriously? - by MisterSpock - 09-20-2024, 10:47 PM